Thursday, February 3, 2011

How I ponder...My Death...






Why do I ponder my death...when I have so much life left?

Do I want to die behind enemy LINES for LIES by a country I feel most times isn't MINE? Dodging MINES...while still dodging ignorant MINDS...Spilling  blood for what Uncle Sam says is...MINES?

Do I want to die on the corner for DIMES, while chasing DIMES while dropping some hot RHYMES while fiends feel my hot LINES until I get on and SHINE? Then in my PRIME, they give me rounds of applause and CLAP ME, grassy knoll status I'm face up in all black I'm  unfunnly DAFFY, to be remembered for all times...

Do I want to go out like Che Guevara LIBERATING, while a governments sits DELIBERATING, I pick up my AK and spray rounds of Freedom... EXHILARATING, I see freedom's enemies crumble FASCISM bang bang DEBILITATED until the sniper hits me with the fatal shot and the man above me is DEFIBRILLATING..but to no use. I already gave my heart. So when they crack open my chest its empty. It physically manifested itself for my HEART to thee START....meaning? It was the SPARK.

Do I want to be killed today as a nobody...singular. My thoughts never known perpetually at home. OR ASSASSINATED as a SOMEBODY so when die I had people who felt me....I live on because I got BODIES....So when you think I'm gone?? YOU still have to deal with my CARBON COPIES. They REPLICATE then in turn EMANCIPATE so 1000 years down YOUR lines MY name lives on as...THE GREAT


Why do I ponder about my death when I have so much life left? I came to the conclusion...The more in depth that I go, The more improvement that  I show.....My pen will constantly flow...Beyond the existence of man.. I AM the Pen in GODS RIGHT HAND......

1 comment:

  1. Thats hot cuz! Heart being the spark to start the revolution. Simple, but strong.

    ReplyDelete