Thursday, April 21, 2011

Inhuman



I knew a woman once… Her beauty, immeasurable. Her glamor, wit and charm, unsurpassable. Her love for me… unimaginable.  Utopian femininity at its finest. We locked lips. As we exchanged her eyes wide shut so she could be engulfed by the intimacy that was us… I watched. We became familiar. Her clutches were a vice grip of fervor that should have moved mountains and shattered the very fabric of time itself.  Her earth stood still…Mine continued on. She opened her very heart to my existence. Emotionally driven was the passion she created that night. She lay at my side and I could feel her body…the warmth it emitted. Her soul was at peace with me. She touched my brow was quickly taken aback. She ran her hands across my body as I stared into the ceiling of space. She asked me was I ill…I replied no. She told me…my body was as cold as a block of ice… She... was that of the most strongest emotion. Me...was conversely of mimed motions.

I knew a man once…A vile creature unworthy of any form of the word. As twisted as his tongue was his spirit. The blackness of night only darkened more by his heart. This man had a quarrel with for reason known only to him. He fantasized about my demise…being saboteur to my fates. One instance this man in a fury of worlds, met me head on. The ferocity in his eyes would not be denied. Only blood would suffice.  He pierced me with a blade…deep into my side it went.  His glee was suppose to be akin to euphoria.  Face to face we stood…my eyes to his. When the authorities came to restrain him they asked who he was… I turned to them blanky no gesture no describleable syllable came from me. The man went free… although forever tormented from when our eyes met… A shell of his former self he became.

I had a friend once…. As if he were born from the same womb…. He was my brother. My beloved sibling, trusted comrade, loyal confident and fellow in arms. My friend died. I went to pay my respects. It was a mournful sight…people wept oceans their pain could parted seas. Their sorrow…given heart to Hades himself. As I walked to his eternal coffin I saw him….nothing else. Closer he became until finally…we were together again. I peered down at him. His tranquility was majestic. I reached in and caressed his face. Water fell to my cheek. I looked up and saw rain descend. Even the creator himself was moved on this day. I looked at him once more and walked away as I had arrived… apathetically solemn.

Love… Anger… and Pain… of all the things I remember about humanity…the emotions that have wilted away to ash…I think I miss the sentiment  of crying…the most…then not at all….

No comments:

Post a Comment