Monday, March 21, 2011

Freestyle




So it is written, I feel this SO, it is a vengeful flow. Broken hands on my heart makes me a timeless soul, sho nuff, chucked back most appreciative of this golden glow naturally with this beyond man I go
So? Am I rhyming or Am I spitting an aura of male bravado…Am I lion or am I kitten This defacto male aficionado. Am I lying or am I kidding? The hearts no strong enough is he dying or is he quitting? The beats aren’t long enough
Why?
I AM death defined, I’ve death-defied, I’m DEF soooooo fine You blind? So find my words I spit venom so sick GET EM! HEEES LIT!! No lace? He’s a. trip. Acid? Don’t trip.  Many pens he’s split like tag who’s it? poet, the shIT so please come sIT. My shine sublime this rhyme? In not time, mai tai I sipped, reeelaaaaaaax……BUUUUULLSHIT!

Bobby seales on this beat but you can’t hear me none, blast on your mind until your ears are done, rapture your heart so you cannot run, military precision until your ears become my drums.





No comments:

Post a Comment