Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fiend for love





The feeling reverberates through me when you get close. It is anguish and ecstasy in one fell swoop.  Rational thoughts are gone… my sublime is blinded. Your love has taken over again. The music we make is a malevolent joy of yours….the drum pattern beats with me repeatedly even when you are gone. The nights that you depart me are somber and quiet but as I scan my body you are still felt, the love that you have just given me so feverishly dealt; written all over me I cannot forget you. In my veins I feel; so in vain I feel you, habit forming is an understatement because fully addicted to you I am. Once more you visit... once more it begins... the rush of the hush, my body is shaking, the weight of your affection infectedly breaking me down. You leave me blue…blackened by love my eyes completely shut, swelled from your love. No one understands the feeling you give me; but everyone understands the aftermath of when you leave me.  Even though you are gone, I want you to stay… drunken by love I begin to drift away. The programs are useless I’m addicted to you… you say that you love me... How I wish that were true.

2 comments:

  1. I think this might be one of my favorites....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD!!!! YES! Fantastic and perfect! I felt every single word.

    ReplyDelete