Sunday, January 2, 2011

No Worldly Answers...Please


 I understand God watches over you. But does he look AFTER you like a parent or does he just LOOK at you and watch the things you do until they become apparent not to him but to you? Or does he watch over AND look after you like a parent and show you the things which need become apparent?


I understand I am blessed. But am I suppose to be grateful because I was blessed with life? OR be grateful he has blessed me more than the next because I am grateful for a blessed life? The molested are have been blessed with life, Molesters have had a blessed life…Be grateful for both because blessed is blessed right?

I understand I am gifted. But am I gifted because my intellect is higher than the norm or am I gifted because God has PRESENTed me  with the gift of superior diction and creative vernacular? Am I gifted because I am able to talk, speak, and walk without aide; or gifted because I am not those who cannot see or think beyond the child like innocence of the “angels touch?” But are they blessed because they are fortunate not to see nor comprehend the evils of this world or understand beyond the blissful ignorance of a child? So am really gifted at all or cursed?  

I understand faith. So Am I suppose to have faith in faith for the sheer reason that it is faith? Or am I suppose to have faith that God will provide if I have faith? Or have faith in the fact that I am truly blessed because he has PRESENted me with the gifts that will allow me to provide for myself as he watches over me. Or Does he watch over my blessed life to see if I will squander away my gift BUT have faith in me to hope that I will not  and to come full circle to have faith within him….

No comments:

Post a Comment