Wednesday, January 12, 2011

War of the Worlds




I am trapped in between two worlds. In one I am a
knight of gallantry and loyalty is my badge if honor.
My code is excellence and credo is valiancy. When I
walk the streets my name is shouted from roof tops and
stories about me true and tall are told. My words
alone can part the clouds and ascend into heaven upon
my very breath.   When the sun shines bright in the
starless sky I am champion…I am Heero. As the earth
starts to consume the sun once again I slip into a trance…
I stumble into an abyss and begin to trance-form… I
reemerge. I don the mask of the ogre once more… Or is
it a mask at all? Or true from?  Darkness is my ally,
pain my companion. I inhale the aura of the shadows
and spew acrimony. Complete solitude feeds my
starvation of affection and I revel in the very
thought of eternal agony and the pain I hope to set forth upon
others. My curse is my legacy and damnation of my soul
is intimately imminent. The glimmer of hope that
pierces through my hollow existence is knowing that
mother earth will soon bear a sun and again I will be
trapped in between two worlds once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment