Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Phantom Love



I sit here any lay in the shadows, not in darkness but of others. I am here, I’ve been, here. I will always be here.  I see them distort the true meaning of what it means to love and hand it to you upon a devilishly emulated platter and so naively you indulge upon its forbidden fruit only for its sweet nectar to turn sour once again. I am here, I’ve been here, I will always be here. I am your savior, your night in shining armor, clouded by what your poorly tuned vision perceives to be the truth. I have loved you from first glance, to first fall, to last triumph, to thee inevitable fall from grace once more. Your many imperfection are my most treasured perfections; as I wishfully lay between the ecstasy of errors your create them with, I can be lost forever…in your pain. Thee eyes of anguish trapped within consume me; for this does not have to be. What I feel is true; no man on earth can fathom how deeply you burn within me. It matters not where you have been but where we can go. I am here, I’ve been here, I will always be here. I will smite those that have wronged you and bring devastation to all those who doubt the sincerity which flows through me.  To much avail I speak and feel in vain for you will pass me by as sure as they sun will rise again…and sink into my soul. I am here I’ve been here I will ALWAYS be here…waiting for you…

2 comments:

  1. i'm going to need an autographed copy of this one...one of my faves *buttercup*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS: "It matters not where you have been but where we can go. I am here, I’ve been here, I will always be here."

    If only...

    ReplyDelete